We at the Spaneas Law Office have several years of experience fighting to hold negligent medical providers accountable. Because of our legal experience, we have become strong advocates for patients’ rights and are committed to helping people who have suffered because of inadequate, improper or incompetent medical treatment.
In addition to representing patients in medical negligence cases, we represent people in non-medical personal injury matters.
Medical Malpractice / Injury Law Case Examples
- $1.3 million won for a family in a medical malpractice case against a surgeon and a hospital for negligently performing abdominal surgery.
- $1 million won against a radiologist and a primary care physician for failing to timely diagnose and treat our client’s breast cancer.
- $525,000 won for a family in a wrongful death and survival action.
- $500,000 won against a hospital for failing to timely diagnose and treat our client’s brain tumor.
- $440,883 won against a surgeon and hospital for failing to provide our client with informed consent and for performing an unnecessary abdominal surgery when there was an alternative procedure that should have been performed.
- $346,000 obtained for a construction worker injured on the job site because of OSHA violations.
- $250,000 won for our client who was a passenger in an automobile which crashed because the driver acted negligently while operating the car.
- $180,000 won against a nursing home for an elderly woman who suffered a broken leg as a result of being moved by only one nurse when protocol required two nurses assist while moving the patient.
- $168,000 won for our client who was involved in a motor vehicle accident.
- $145,000 won for our client who suffered a broken ankle and fractured arm after being struck by a motorist.
- $120,000 won for our client who suffered a shoulder injury after being struck by a negligent motorist.
- $110,000 obtained for our client who was involved in an ATV accident.
- $100,000 won against a hospital for administering our client incorrect intravenous medication which resulted in a serious arm injury.
- $100,000 obtained for our client who suffered significant injuries a result of an automobile accident.
- $75,000 obtained for our client against a doctor and a hospital for failing to timely diagnose and treat Lyme disease.
- We represent a client in a medical malpractice case against a hospital for administering incorrect medication causing a significant brain hemorrhage which required brain surgery. Our client now has significant permanent cognitive and physical impairments.
- We represent a client who suffered respiratory failure resulting in brain damage because he was incorrectly positioned during an elective procedure and given an incorrect anesthetic.
- We represent a client against a hospital for failing to timely diagnose and treat early stage breast cancer.
- We have successfully resolved many other medical malpractice and personal injury cases. We continue to focus on representing those who have been injured as a result of medical malpractice and negligence.